Thank You for Joining the Blog.

I would love to hear your thoughts. Who knows; maybe your comments will one day appear in a book (with your permission of course).

Please share your thoughts: how you use your life's lessons, your creativity and spirituality to navigate life.

Your definitions, experiences, general thoughts are respectfully requested.

Friday, September 24, 2010

See Life's Challenges As Gifts

No challenge comes without a lesson (or two). It is often hard to find your reserve, when life is throwing curve balls your way. Stop and think: What is it this challenge is teaching me? What am I not facing that I need to face? Who should stay and who should leave my life?

Whatever the question, go inside and allow yourself to FEEL the struggle. Know that this, like other challenges in your life, will pass and leave behind a stronger foundation.

After facing numerous challenges and losses, of my health and my relationships, I am stronger. Each successive challenge became easier to bear, not because it was an easy one by any means. It was because I had inside me, the knowledge that I had survived those other tests, therefore I would survive the latest one too. When you allow yourself to be immersed in the sorrow, pain, loss, whatever ails you, you come out stronger. If you step around it, it will stay with you for so much longer.

Be brave: cry, scream, rant, rave, write, sing - do what you must to express your pain. On the other side is strength and fortitude that will help you through any other trials you may have. See it as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment